Laurentiu has particular expertise in areas such as Digital Currencies, ICT Law, Privacy, and Intellectual Property.
2018 - Present: Founding Partner at Ilin & Murgu LLP
2014 - 2018 Founding Partner at PRIM LAW LLP
2005 - 2014 Parliamentary Adviser to Romanian Parliament
2008 - 2014 Attorney at Law Office Laurentiu Murgu
2005 - 2008 Legal Counselor at Expert Group, Inc.
2004 - 2005 Personal Counselor of Mehedinti County Prefect
2001 - 2004 Legal Counselor at Expert Group, Inc.
Education and Training Programs
2005 - 2007 Master Degree European Integration: European Policies and Economy, National School of Political Studies and Public Administration - Bucharest, Romania
1998 - 2002 Bachelor of Juridical Sciences, Faculty of Juridical and Administrative Sciences, "Constantin Brancusi" University, Tirgu-Jiu, Gorj County, Romania
Member of :
- The International Association of Privacy Professionals since 2018.
- The Romanian Bar Association since 2008.
- The OIX Blockchain, Identity, Trust and Governance (“BITGov”) - Stanford University
- Technology Entrepreneurship Part 1. Stanford University
- VITA/TCA Certification - Advanced. IRS
- Stanford IP Law and the Biosciences Conference, The Stanford Law School Conference on Intellectual Property Law, Standford, CA
- Strategic Thinking for Growing Your Enterprise. Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Effective Communication with the Legal Services Client
- "Open Source and Free Software 2014: Benefits, Risks, and Challenges," Practising Law Institute, San Francisco, CA.