With a consistent growth path both in the private practice and corporate environment, Bogdan Ilin’s work experience includes providing legal assistance as attorney-at-law while working in two leading Romanian business law firms, as well as a series of in-house counsel positions for companies active in the real estate and energy fields.
2018 Partner of "Ilin & Murgu SPARL"
2014 - 2018 Partner of “PRIM LAW SPARL"
2011 - 2013 Head of the Legal Department of “E-RES Real Estate & Energy SRL”
2009 - 2011 Head of the Legal Department of “Sinergia Energy Management SRL”
2009 -2009 Senior Lawyer of “Cefin Group”
2008 – 2009 Associate Lawyer with "Voicu & Filipescu"
2005 - 2008 Associate Lawyer with “Stefanica, Dutu & Partners”
2003-2005 Land Book Correspondence of Notary Public Office “ Victor Ilie”
Education and Training
2001-2005 Law School, Nicolae Titulescu University - Craiova;
2006-2007 Master in "Management", Academy of Economic and Politic Studies, Craiova
- Coordinating the real estate team representing one of the major Netherlands residential developers on the acquisition of important real estate assets;
- Conducting due diligence investigations for the real estate of an important Romanian company operating in Constanta National Harbor, leading to an EUR 50 million transaction;
- Member of the team contracted by one of the largest Austrian investors in view of performing the due diligence with respect to an important mall in Romania;
- Assisting both Romanian and foreign investors in the development of residential projects and commercial/office buildings, advising in all the phases of the projects starting from the acquisition of the land to the final sales or leases; drafting lease contracts for commercial and office buildings, reservation agreements, pre-sale agreements and sale purchase agreements for the residential projects as well as all necessary agreements necessary for managing a commercial/office building or a residential project;
- Active involvement in the legal team assisting the leading bank in the Romanian banking system in the assessment of the legality of almost 20,000 garnishment requests, in a complex project in which twenty-three lawyers were seconded at the client’s office;
- Advising domestic and foreign investors on various issues, ranging from capital market (such as take-over bids, stock market acquisitions, mergers, and acquisitions) to imports;
- Assisting foreign clients during the negotiations with Romanian partners to conclude shareholders and joint venture agreements and incorporated a number of Romanian limited liability companies and joint stock companies, drafting articles of association and fulfilling registration procedures;
- Assisting one of the most active retail park developers in Romania (Belgian investors) on the development of well-known commercial retail parks in Deva, Ramnicu Valcea, Focsani, and Bacau, with rendered services ranging from land acquisition, assistance on obtaining project financing, establishing contractual relationships with the constructor and concluding final lease agreements;
- Assisting the leading bank in the Romanian banking system in the process of assessing the ownership documentation aimed to secure the credits granted to retail and corporate consumers, in a complex project in which more than 900 files were studied and legal opinions were issued for each one;
- Coordinating for the General Constructor the renegotiation of all contracts (FIDIC) and subcontracts for the development of an important real estate project in Bucharest; Part of the team negotiating for the beneficiary all financing contracts for the above-mentioned project;
- Coordinating the procedures for the sale and handover of an important industrial park in Bucharest, completion of all handover process stages and supervision for the fulfillment of all contractual conditions, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with third parties and future tenants of the industrial park;
- Coordinating the insolvency procedures and liquidation of several group companies, including all negotiations with creditors, partners and service providers of the companies;
- Representing clients and attending court hearings in civil and commercial matters. Advising domestic and foreign investors on various issues regarding real estate investments and development.
- Coordinating all legal aspects of the energy projects developed by foreign investors. Conducting all legal procedures for authorizing the first roof-top photovoltaic project in Bucharest; Coordinating all legal procedures and due diligence exercises for the company’s biomass project, including the acquisition of land needed for biomass production; Representing the clients during all negotiations for developing new photovoltaic and biomass projects; Advising on all aspects of commercial law focusing on the development of photovoltaic and biomass projects, including biomass production;
- Negotiating and elaborating the national and international contracts of the company, with a particular focus on energy-related contracts;
- Legal supervision of activities and procedures regarding Shareholders General Assemblies, Boards of Directors meetings for the company and all the SPV’s generated for the development of the company projects;